Contact us today
DISCOVERY MULTISCAN for CHESTNY ZNAK
DISCOVERY Multiscan for Chestny ZNAK is a comprehensive print quality verification solution for the Chestny ZNAK codes printed on labels and packaging by high-speed, digital web and cut-sheet printers.
Using the latest in industrial camera technology and sophisticated data verification software tools, the solution reads, grades and logs the variable Chestny ZNAK 2D DataMatrix code, immediately after they are printed.
DISCOVERY Multiscan for Chestny ZNAK replaces partial, intermittent, and manual quality control checks, enabling continuous print production and higher throughputs. When a code error is detected, there are options for operator alerts, error mapping, and/or stopping the line, as required for the application.
When purchasing batches of Chestny ZNAK codes from the CRPT, all printed codes that fail to meet the quality standard and are not uploaded to the national track and trace system, can be logged and then recycled in the next print run, saving the printer money for each print run.
- Compact & Affordable – complete, versatile & modular camera print inspection system for production environments
- Intelligent HD Viewing – 100% real-time web/sheet viewing
- High Performance – up to 350 meters/min (1150 ft./min) and web widths up to 450mm (17.7”)
- Accurate & Reliable – read and verify Chestny ZNAK codes down to 10mm² in size
- Barcode Grading – optionally grade every code, at print time, to industry standards ISO/IEC 15415 & ISO/IEC 15416, if required
- Full Reporting – record every Chestny ZNAK code and its inspection result, allowing required information to be sent to a track and trace system
- Equipment Control – alarms, diverts, equipment stop options
- Intuitive Design – quick set-up & easy to use
- Fully Installed & Supported – be operational in just a few days.
Download the DISCOVERY Multiscan for Chestny ZNAK datasheet for more information
DISCOVERY Multiscan for Chestny ZNAK easily integrates into your existing print workflow, equipment, and optionally with your factory control systems, providing real-time data feedback on the inspection result, in the format required, for every label, package or sheet.
Barcode grade every code, at print time, to industry standards ISO/IEC 15415 & ISO/IEC 15416READ MORE
Record & Collect every Chestny ZNAK code, allowing required information to be sent to a track and trace systemREAD MORE
Track & Trace
Customisable data formats and reports to easily feed the Chestny ZNAK National Track and Trace SystemsREAD MORE
Lake Image Systems installed its latest 16K Line scan camera to capture high resolution images of the ScanTrust code as they exited the digital colour press These images were then processed by DISCOVERY Multiscan to read, decode and validate the QRcode, extract the unique fingerprint image and interrogate the ScanTrust cloud system to authenticate the code at the start of each job. A positive response from the ScanTrust cloud would allow DISCOVERY Multiscan to signal to the operator to commence printing the rest of the job.