Variable Data Verification Solutions
Lake Image Systems offers a wide range of variable data verification solutions to read, encode, track, and verify variable barcodes and text on documents, labels, cards, and smart packaging.
Our solutions are used by a wide range of industries, including:
- Transactional mail: Our solutions can be used to verify the accuracy of addresses and other information on mail pieces. This helps to ensure that mail is delivered to the correct recipient and that it does not get returned as undeliverable.
- Variable data labels: Our solutions can be used to verify the accuracy of product information on labels. This helps to ensure that customers receive the correct product and that they do not receive counterfeit or expired products.
- Plastic cards: Our solutions can be used to verify the authenticity of plastic cards, such as credit cards and ID cards. This helps to prevent fraud and identity theft.
- Flexible packaging: Our solutions can be used to verify the accuracy of product information on flexible packaging. This helps to ensure that customers receive the correct product and that they do not receive counterfeit or expired products.
Our variable data verification solutions are highly accurate and reliable. They are also easy to use and can be integrated with existing production systems.
Read more about “Why manufacturers need Automatic Print Inspection”
A Typical verification application for UV print codes on Security Labels:
Variable data verification on COVID Vaccine Certificate Cards:
These are just some of the typical requirements for variable data inspection solutions. The specific requirements will vary depending on the application.
- Reliable reading, and the verification and matching of a multitude of symbologies at high speeds including names and full alphanumeric text.
- Ability to identify, track, verify sequencing and collate items
- Address and postal barcode verification
- Ability to read, encode, track and verify RFID data embedded within labels and documents
- Pin number and scratch-off verification for phone/gaming cards, lottery tickets and vouchers
- Unique identifier verification for cheques, currency, tax stamps and traceability labels
- Verify sheet-fed or web applications with defined repeats containing multiple variable printed fields on each item.
- Ability to verify normal, infrared or ultraviolet printed text and images
- Verify information encoded on magnetic strips on plastic cards
- Ability to verify presence/absence, location and quality of specific text, logos and images
- Ability to provide multiple simultaneous capabilities such as collation & sequence control, comparison to a data file, image archiving and integrity reporting at high production speeds.
- Flexibility to easily change data verification configurations to adapt to changing customer requirements.