Lake Image Systems: Industry Leader in Print Integrity Solutions
Lake Image’s solutions help to ensure the accuracy and quality of printed products by verifying the integrity of the print job itself as well as print defects on the page. This helps to prevent operator or equipment errors that impact your operation efficiency, and possibly harm your reputation. Print production errors can lead to misplaced, duplicated, or missing pages, labels, or cards, resulting in personalized and private data being sent to the wrong person, wasted promotional campaigns, increased waste, and so on. The repercussions (for the printer and their clients), could be substantial financial penalties, lengthy legal disputes, lost productivity in investigating issues, higher operational costs, lost revenue, and worst still, poor publicity, loss of reputation and future business.
Fortunately, Lake Image Systems is here to help. Our solutions are specifically designed to prevent problems caused by operator or equipment errors. With our highly accurate and reliable technology, you can trust that your print production processes will be streamlined and error-free. Our solutions seamlessly integrate with existing production systems, including high-speed, high-volume mailing, booklets, labels, plastic cards, and flexible packaging production equipment.
Contact us today to learn more about how our print integrity solutions can benefit your business. Together, we can ensure flawless print production and deliver exceptional results for your clients.
Some Print Integrity & output verification Solutions for Mailing applications
- Reliable reading, verification and matching of a multitude of symbologies at high speeds including names and full alphanumeric text
- Ability to check and verify sequence – either sequential numbers, match sequence against a database or complete integrity verification against the original print run input file
- Ability to identify, track and verify correct collation, batching or stacking of items
- Ability to verify address and postal sortation sequence
- Ability to track and verify print integrity across multiple equipment and processes from printing to finishing to dispatch for end to end integrity
- Ability to identify integrity issues (e.g. a duplicate label) across multiple jobs within a specified time-frame
- Automate base stock/signature static verify & sequence verification for Binders and Booklet Makers.
- Ability to divert, jog, mark and/or tab suspect items
- Verify integrity of unique identifiers on cheques (MICR Line), currency, tax stamps and traceability labels
- Ability to verify presence/absence, location and quality of specific text, logos and/or images
- Ability to provide multiple simultaneous capabilities such as collation & sequence control, comparison to a data file, image archiving and integrity reporting at high production speeds.
- Flexibility to easily change integrity configurations to adapt to changing customer requirements.